Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Week 36-Nursery Sneak Peek

We've officially been baby "showered" three times and this little one certainly has been blessed!  We've been trying to organize the nursery and find a home for all of the new items as well as do a few loads of baby laundry and start packing our bags.  It's still a work in progress but I wanted to share a few photos thus far:

First up, 36 week belly photo (in the freshly painted hallway):


The nursery-this is my before photo :).  Many boxes to unpack...I'm not going to post any whole room photos until we are done.

The crib skirt, I started this before the holidays but just got it finished!  Hoping to post more about it soon:

Changing table (we painted it, added new knobs and I made the topper):


The baby quilt!  I've laid out the fabric but haven't started it yet:

An entire shelf of our linen closet is now diapers.  We have an assortment of sizes ready and waiting:


No comments: