Sunday, June 17, 2012

Moving-Part 1, complete!

We've completed Part 1 of moving, leaving Cbus! I think we both had mixed emotions; sad to be leaving our first home, friends and family in a great city that we've truly loved living in, excited to be moving on and relieved to have finally signed the paperwork and be done after our four month closing process. Over 2 days the movers came, packed and hauled everything away- not to be seen until we move into our Cleveland house in a few weeks. I had a hard time deciding what I needed with me for the interim and probably packed too much....as always! Expect a few posts on the how-to's and essentials of moving in the near future. I thought I would share some photos of my office at the start, middle and end of moving:
After, no more furniture!
Before-in the midst of packing!
Everything's boxed!

No comments: