Sunday, February 19, 2012

Bathroom Remodel-Complete!

Yesterday we finally finished our little bathroom remodel...a couple weeks past my deadline but I'm super happy it's done!  In case you need a refresher, here's the "before":


We stripped the wallpaper, painted walls and trim, changed out the vanity, fixtures and mirror.  Here is the "after":



 Artwork I found on clearance at Bed, Bath and Beyond.  I think it really pulls everything together:
Overall, I'm so very happy with the outcome.  It's much more our style and updated with brushed nickel fixtures...hopefully, this little project will help our house sell when we put it on the market in March!

3 comments:

carenalynn walter said...

Amazing! It looks like it's right out of the great ideas for a remodel magazine at Lowes!! Great job!! You can start contracting yourself out :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Carena! I love the outcome....we should have done it sooner so we could enjoy it longer ;) Hope you and G are well!

Christie Nix said...

Kudos Sonya + Chris! Great work!